Few things in life are better than books, but that doesn’t mean being a book lover doesn’t come with its own set of problems. Here are 10 of the biggest problems we bookworms must sometimes face. (Brace yourselves…the struggle is real!)
10. When your e-readers aren’t synced and you brought the wrong one with you.
They’ll never get it.
9. When you try to explain to your family why you are so emotional over the story you’re reading but they just don’t understand.
I daresay, the gentleman looks rather wan.
8. When you accidentally start speaking like the characters you’re reading.
And it picks the worst time to die…
7. When you forget to charge your e-reader.
6. When someone gives you a gift card to a bookstore and you already have 10 unread books sitting on your shelf, and yet you just can’t help yourself and NEED to spend that gift card NOW…
You can never be too prepared.
5. When you’re packing for a trip and can’t decide which books to take with you.
It’s either you or the book, honey…
4. When your significant other complains that the light from your e-reader is keeping them up at night.
3. When you finish reading a book that none of your friends have read, and you have no one to process your feelings with.
And the Parthenon was “just” a building.
2. When people say, “It’s just a book.”
And the #1 booknerd problem is…
“I am to wait, though waiting so be hell!”
1. When you inhale the newest release from your favorite author in a day, and now you have to wait forever for the next book!
What are your biggest #BooknerdProblems?